A Practical Education & Certification Program by Network FP
After the successful launch of the first batch of 30 candidates, Network FP is happy to announce the launch of 2nd batch of Certified Personal Financial Professional (CPFP) Certification Program – A practical education and certification program by Network FP. 100+ Hours with over 50+ Topics of practical content is delivered virtually by India’s Top Class 30+ Practitioners spread across 3 months. Below are the program details. We invite you to go through it and request the interested advisors/ employees/ aspirants to BLOCK your seat and join the program.
Salient Features of CPFP Program
- Program curriculum designed based on inputs from Financial Advisors from across the country making it completely practical and relevant in existing scenario.
- Training sessions of the program delivered by top-class practising Financial Advisors, not academicians. Sessions will include advisors’ real-life experiences with clients
- Delivered via virtual classroom setup and interactive online sessions, candidates will learn actual advisory practice tools using their laptops/computers
Empower CPFP certificants, with practical learnings from top financial advisors in the country, to deliver financial advice professionally to their clients’ wanting to fulfil their most meaningful goals, dreams & aspirations of life.
- Existing IFAs wanting to enhance their knowledge, skills and productivity
- Employees of financial advisory firms wanting to go to next level of career
- Freshers Graduates seeking bright career opportunities in advisory firms
About Network FP
Network FP is a social enterprise established in 2011 to help personal financial professionals in India develop and grow a client-centric, process-driven and knowledge-based financial advisory practice. Today, Network FP is a Pan-India Professional Membership Organisation for Independent Financial Advisors(IFAs), Certified Financial Planners(CFPs), Registered Investment Advisors(RIAs) & other Personal Financial Advisors.
CPFP Certificate Advantage
- Recognition amongst the fraternity and consumers
- Create a strong framework for your career / practice growth
- Create a work-life balance by increasing productivity
- Inspire and attract clients by being a staunch professional
- Ensure great client satisfaction and get effortless referrals in turn
- Get clarity on the way forward for your career / practice
Curriculum & Pedagogy
The program is divided into 5 modules building a comprehensive education & certification program for personal financial professionals. The program will be delivered online comprising of a balanced mix of theory, practical, case studies, technology, real-life experiences and discussion forums. Following are the 5 Modules of CPFP Certification Program:
- People: Understand people’s needs, wants, goals and dreams and their behaviour with investments & money management and why the need of a professional.
- Products: Learn entire gamut of financial products and solutions that matter to your clients. Much beyond Mutual Funds and Life Insurance.
- Process: How to map financial products & solutions to people’s dreams and goals. Learn framework for creating logical processes to deliver solutions to clients.
- Productivity: How to increase productivity many folds by choosing and learning the right advisory technologies and time management.
- Professionalism: Adopting a client first approach in your practice ensuring a long term sustainable career & practice growth.
* The CPFP curriculum covers the topics and subjects covered in NISM Investment Advisor Level 1 & Level 2 Exams, which prepares the candidates wanting to take those exams.
Panel of Trainers
About 30 selected trainers, who are also members with Network FP & having their own advisory practices, will be conducting the training sessions for this program. The panel shall deliver about 50 topics in approx. 100 hours of training sessions spread across 3 months. Below are the trainers who delivered for the first batch.
Eligibility Criteria for Getting CPFP Certification
Candidates must accomplish the below criteria to be eligible for getting awarded with CPFP Certification
- He / She must be a graduate in any discipline
- Scores at least 60% in CPFP Assessments in CPFP Assessments with over 50 tests and 500 Questions. These exams will be taken online after every session is conducted
Sample of CPFP Certificate Issued
Next Batch Details
- Batch Dates: Starts on 15th February 2017 till 16th May 2017
- Duration: 3 Months
- Training Days: Monday – Friday (4-5 Days a Week)
- Timings: 4.00 pm – 5.30 pm (90 Minutes) + Video Recordings if you miss some sessions.
- Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom Setup using latest online education technology
- Number of Seats: 35 seats on first come first serve basis. Block your seat first, register later
|NFP ProMembers & their Nominees / Employees||Non-Members|
|Before Jan 15, 2017||₹25,000 + Service Tax||₹30,000 + Service Tax|
|After Jan 15, 2017||₹30,000 + Service Tax||₹35,000 + Service Tax|
- 50 + Live Sessions
- 50 + Assessments
- Access Session PPTs
- Access to Video Recordings
- Assignments and Supporting Reference Materials and Links
- Query Solving through Groups and Email
- Certificate (for successful candidates)
How to Apply
Interested Candidates are requested to first BLOCK their seat and then can apply / make the payment online on or before 15th January 2017 on the following link.