Network FP Thinktank, a biweekly online publication reaches out to over 10,000 + Financial Advisors spread across India through our mailing list and extensive social media network. We invite thought leaders, veterans and experienced financial advisory practitioners to contribute articles for NFP Thinktank newsletter on topics which are relevant and will be useful for financial advisors in India.
How to Contribute
Topic Suggestions – One can write on topics in the areas of Practice Management, Client Engagement, Tools & Technology, Practice Set-Up, Marketing, Operations, Regulations, Insurance, Investment Products & Solutions, Comprehensive Planning, Tax & Succession Planning etc. You may request us to send you the list of suggested topics for articles to finalize your topic.
Article length – 1000 to 2000 words (Kindly include links to relevant resources, graphical representations, downloadable templates/ calculators if any)
Honorarium – Network FP shall be paying an honorarium of Rs. 1000 per article for original articles accepted and published under Thinktank to Network FP ProMembers
How to Submit – Members are requested to get in co-ordinate with Milind Kohmaria from Knowledge Management Team for further information, suggested topic list and submissions. His co-ordinates are firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9913513989.
Article Submission Guidelines for Authors
Below are some Guidelines & Suggestions for contribution of Articles on the Network FP
- We invite you to contribute self-written articles on any topic which are useful to financial planners and advisors in India. Practice Management areas or Domain Expertise areas may be explored as topics for content.
- The 10,000 + Network FP Readership base consists of Certified Financial Planners, Independent Financial Advisors, Mutual Fund Distributors, Registered Investment Advisers, Insurance Consultants, Wealth Managers, Students of Financial Planning and some key personnel from financial product manufacturing companies & personal finance media.
- It is good to use visuals– Use Info-graphics, images, graphs and tables to reinstate your point of view. As rightly said, ‘A picture is worth a 1000 words’. Highlights and sub headings would help allure readers.
- Validate your point of view by sharing practical experiences. Anecdotes make comprehension of content easy and this is one of the best way to engage readers. Keep it simple, jargon free and less technical.
- Network FP Team will review each article before publishing and use its discretion to alter the content to appeal to the sensibilities of the readers. The team reserves the right not to publish the article if it doesn’t find it suitable.
- When we publish the article on our website, we will include your photograph, credentials and link to linkedin profile. We request you to submit that along with article.
- We would appreciate the inclusion of hyperlinks and support resources as annexes for e.g. Excel, PPT, PDF Files which you think is relevant to the article and can be downloaded by the readers.
- The length of the article can vary from 1000 to 2000 words.